• Tue. Jun 25th, 2024

Citizen NewsNG

....news at your finger tip

SOUN’s PALACE ATTACKERS NOT #ENDSARS PROTESTERS -Dare

ByCitizen NewsNG

Oct 15, 2020

The Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Mr Sunday Dare, says he is surprised at the level of coordination of those who attacked the palace of Soun of Ogbomoso last week during his visit.

Dare said he believed the attack could not have been carried out by the youths or students on the #EndSARS protest, given its level of coordination within a very short time.

The minister said he believed the attackers were miscreants who took advantage of the protest to unleash mayhem on the palace, adding that it took his security details to ferry him, the monarch and others to safety.

Dare stated this in a press release on Wednesday, titled, ‘I was in Ogbomoso to Condole Family of #EndSARS slain Protester- Minister’.

He said the press release was necessary to correct some wrong accounts of the incident in the public space.

By Oladimeji Ramon

SHARE ON

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Solverwp- WordPress Theme and Plugin